Thursday, March 19, 2015

Journal Entry 3

I do consider myself an avid gamer and use games regularly on a variety of systems and play with friends on weekly basis.I think I am a gamer because I show an interest in the gaming industry and the products the industry provides and whether the games live up to all gamer's expectations.I currently own a PS2,PS3 and the newest gaming console the PS4. I also have a wide range of games on my phone and use them for fun and entertainment,when my gaming consoles are unavailable.I like to play  First Person Shooters and Open World themed games. My favorite game series is the Grand Theft Auto franchise and I often play it regularly with friends on my PS4.I find Sploder very hard to use and I'm not a fan of creating games,but I understand why game developers take a significant amount of time to produce content and that same content may have issues. I used the Retro Arcade to create my game for Sploder. I used it because it was the funniest one to use.I found the controls on Sploder very confusing to use and when I tried to put things in in my game environment it was a difficult process.I  don't think game creation will be one of mine future endeavors as I'm not very efficient at creating well produced games.                

No comments:

Post a Comment