Thursday, November 5, 2015

Journal Entry #6: Digital Business

The think I found most surprising about this unit is how complex the business practices of PayPal were.I found it difficult to understand how PayPal makes its money and who PayPal serves.I found it hard to find information to how PayPal makes money, as no information was provided on PayPal's website.I also found it hard to find information about Google Wallet on it's website.If you are wondering why I did not attempt any other sources is because I did not have the time to look for other sources.I have never purchased anything online,but my family has and so far the experience is positive.I have never sold anything online because I have nothing to sell, also I'm to young to have an item in my name.One tip I liked that was provided was to make sure buying is done in a public place instead of sending it by mail or online.Another tip I liked was was to look out for large shipping costs while buying a low cost product online.The biggest issue with online shopping and selling   among  young people is that are unaware how the system of online shopping works and don't understand fair prices.       

No comments:

Post a Comment