Thursday, November 12, 2015

Journal Entry #7: Digital Access

The think I found most surprising about this unit is was the some the possibilities that were shown like replacing some current learning practices' with more digital based ones.I found information regarding Digital textbooks very hard to find.Yes I believe everyone should have access to the internet,but I  do not believe this goal will be accomplished within my lifetime.I'm concerned about my online privacy being invaded,so I usually follow a policy of internet neutrality,and do not usually have information concerning myself located online.Yes I do worry about things I  posted while I  was younger, because future employers  may consider it a hazard to their brand, or that it is unprofessional content for an employee of their company.I think the biggest issue facing young people is that there is no universal standard for privacy on the internet and many young do not understand the boundaries of people's online privacy                

No comments:

Post a Comment