Friday, October 23, 2015

Journal Entry #2 (Digital Communication)

I was surprised about the all the different parts to digital communication.I never really thought digital communication until the project showed up and after completing  the assignments I feel I understand it a lot better. I did not learn much from the video(as the quality was poor),but one thing I did learn was that common sense also applies to a large portion of the internet.Other than that I never really "took in" anything else in the video.Blind Carbon is basically an email that shows who sent it to you and the information contained in the email,but not who the email is also sent to(it may not always be sent to another individual).I would use it the circumstance of a test of communication,to see if individuals in question trusted each other with"private emails".The advice I give to young people is to use common sense (like they would with someone communicating on the street) when operating Digital  Communication.         

No comments:

Post a Comment