Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Journal Entry #4 (Netiquette)

The think I found most surprising about about Netiquette was that corporations can use over reaching user agreements into the products they provide.It was surprising because I surprised at the level corporations could go if you violated a user that you did not read.I do not most internet users concern themselves with reading user agreements when joining a website,because the process of reading a user agreement is tedious and most people lack the time.I would rate online behavior at a 9 because I believe no can attain a full ten.I will not use much from this unit,but continue to use common sense while operating my digital devices. I think the biggest issue facing young people while using the internet is a lack of patience when it comes to talking with others and reading user agreements.

No comments:

Post a Comment