Monday, October 26, 2015

Journal Entry #3(Digital Rights and Responsibilities)

The think I found most surprising was how similar digital rights and responsibilities are similar to our rights and responsibilities in the outside world,like showing common sense.No I do not think most act responsibly online because statements made outside the online world have drastically different outcomes, and therefore most people are careless online.I would choose Thou shall be respectful of others opinion on the internet as my most important internet commandment.I think this is important because I don't think constant harassment should tolerated,as in real life.The biggest issue is whether or not the internet causes mental health problems. Maybe statements made online have a large influence over young people's life and have significant consequences.           

No comments:

Post a Comment